As aspect of our Women’s Record Month and Global Women’s Working day initiatives, we requested our personal TechSee Tremendous Women to emphasize some of the amazing leaders in the technological know-how, company, and assist industries who inspire them, have assisted expand their occupations, or simply just are worthy of to be celebrated for becoming amazing.
1. Elizabeth Parks, President, and CMO, Parks Associates – We by no means pass up a new submit or research from Elizabeth and her group. Elizabeth has been foremost the conversation on how our new related residences and units are altering how we reside and documenting support evolution for practically 25 many years.
2. Taksina Eammano, EVP & GM Field Support, Salesforce – Taksina is major the conversation in implementing AI and workflow to take care of price, and strengthen area service supply while improving the client encounter for Salesforce’s Field Assistance Enterprise. Taksina is shaping the foreseeable future of company and how corporations will embrace and undertake technological innovation to produce unbelievable results
3. Dr. Marlene Kolodziej, DBA, ITIL, Senior Vice President, Service Supply, Ricoh – Recently highlighted as a CX Innovator, Dr. Marlene is a winner for client and staff encounter, driving the adoption of engineering, experience engagement, and process to accelerate and condition digital transformation.
4. Colleen Beers, Main Administrative Officer, Alorica – Colleen is main a culture that celebrates abundant range and is intent on driving excellence. She is a visionary leader and alter agent with far more than 20 many years of working experience successfully transforming get in touch with center applications, centers, and regions to realize breakthrough success.
5. Carol B. Tomé, CEO, UPS – A couple of decades in the past, Carol shared a photograph of 4 generations of her loved ones. Her Wonderful Grandmother was a Wyoming homesteader. Quickly forward to these days, Carol potential customers the legendary UPS brand. Carol’s tireless advocacy for spend equity, leadership in striving moments (chilly supply chain anybody?), and determination to sustainable business methods advancements are unparalleled.
6. Charlon McIntosh, CCO, Frontier – A savvy senior leader, competent in building cooperative performing relationships, driving productivity and operational excellence, Charlon motivates other individuals to produce outstanding performance outcomes. She combines skills in functions administration, finance, shopper operations, system enhancement and execution, complex dilemma resolving, and substantial group leadership with intricate negotiation, analytical, and interpersonal competencies.
7. Kate Johnson, President & CEO, Lumen Technologies – Kate has a verified observe record of driving small business and digital transformation achievements at the world’s top Fortune 100 technological know-how organizations. Hyper-centered on relocating innovation and shareholder value forward, Kate prospects with the strategic and go-to-market techniques designed over 20 years as a development-oriented B2B organization technology disruptor. Kate champions electronic innovations that build the best customer working experience and solutions.
8. Luana Matchett, Product or service Owner, Vodafone – A 20-12 months veteran of Vodafone, Luana is the Manager of the Information management group at Vodafone Uk. She is responsible for buyer support and support journeys, internal software portfolios, and on-website searches. Luana is a fearless advocate for digitization and adopting rising systems inside Telecom.
9. Serpil Timuray, CEO Europe Cluster and Member of Team Government Committee, Vodafone – Serpil evokes us with her advocacy to close the worldwide digital divide. Far more than 264 million gals are absent from electronic modern society, cell net access opens opportunities for women of all ages to commence businesses, enhance their education and learning, and obtain far better health care. We ended up energized to see her major the discussion at MCW23 very last week.
10. Deborah Woods, Get hold of Center Manager, Costa Express Constrained – With a sturdy monitor file of exceeding business enterprise metrics and a leader who can affect people today at all concentrations and negotiate properly, Deborah is a specialist, objective-oriented people manager. With 20 a long time of get in touch with center experience, she has productively delivered final results in the demanding, rapid-paced get in touch with heart natural environment.
11. Tabinda Khan, TELUS Intercontinental – Tabinda qualified prospects GTM actions for TELUS Global as their Senior Digital Solutions Solution Promoting Manager. She is also an lively member of the Gals in AI Canada team, participating in mentorships, gatherings, & converse exhibits. She volunteers her contribution, operating in the direction of shaping inclusive AI for our shared potential that conjures up a lot more females and minorities to come to be AI specialists, innovators, and leaders – emphasizing liable use of synthetic intelligence.
12. Elizabeth Allanson, Approach Supervisor, Costa Espresso – Elizabeth is a Transformation Supervisor responsible for implementing operational changes and providing measurable improvements. She is also an expert National Account Supervisor with a shown historical past of functioning in the hospitality marketplace.
13. Elizabeth Dixon, Consumer Experience Speaker, Author, Entrepreneur – As an knowledgeable chief of business and men and women improvement, Elizabeth has shown a record of shifting corporate society, creating tactic, top teams to apply, and measuring effects. Unique spots of abilities include things like Purchaser Encounter, Hospitality, Lifestyle, Wellness, and Entrepreneurship. She is a accurate purchaser practical experience luminary and visionary.
14. Caroline Yap, Director of AI Practice, Google Cloud – Caroline’s staff accelerates customer transformations with AI and Market Alternatives, which include Get hold of Middle AI (CCAI), Vertex AI, and DocAI. Ahead of becoming a member of Google Cloud, Caroline was Subject CIO & Partner at Dell Systems. With an extensive and numerous qualifications in used infrastructure across networking, security, and cloud, Caroline is passionate about helping shoppers innovate.
15. Genia Wilbourn, Senior Vice President – World wide Consumer Operations, Verizon – Genia has received numerous awards, is a excellent leader, and worked her way up to a senior purpose at Verizon. With a confirmed monitor file for creating and executing advanced enterprise strategies, she has realized company aims in engineering, functions, and buyer support. Genia is a improve agent and problem solver, and an professional at acquiring and motivating highly helpful, cross-practical, cross-cultural world-wide teams.
16. Patricia Smith, VP of Shopper Assist, Hotwire Communications – Patricia was a finalist at the 2023 Stevie Awards for Shopper Assistance, as Woman of the 12 months. She is the important driver in providing the eyesight, path, and management to direct the Hotwire Communications Assistance Center.
17. Mandy Esposito, Senior VP Operations, Hotwire Communications – A strategically concentrated chief with a knack for incorporating Emotional Intelligence ideas into strategies and guidelines, Mandy focuses on small business transformation initiatives that influence small business general performance and shopper practical experience.
18. Stacy Sherman, Client Working experience & Marketing and advertising Executive – In a entire world where by impersonal interactions are the norm, Stacy is devoted to developing outstanding purchaser ordeals (CX) & loyalty by means of empowered, engaged personnel & support brokers. She will help people today do CX ideal, not just speak about it, centered on 25 decades of encounter as a strategist and practitioner.
19. Mary Kidd, Buyer Operations Leader, Alarm.com – Congratulations to Mary for winning the silver award for 2023 Income & Buyer Company Woman of the Yr in Customer Services at the 17th annual Stevie® Awards for Profits & Buyer Services ceremony. She has focused the previous 8+ decades to constructing functions groups and bridging the gap across departments and subsidiaries.
20. Jeanne Bliss, CEO Purchaser Bliss – Jeanne Bliss guides organizations to accomplish small business growth by way of leadership bravery and elevated enterprise tactics. She is identified globally for transforming enterprises. A 5-time Main Buyer Officer and coach to above 20,000 leaders, her approaches are industry-examined and confirmed.
21. Ami Palan, Senior Running Director, Accenture – Ami Palan likes to employ a simple philosophy, particularly when solving shopper concerns. “It’s not the loudest notion that wins. It is definitely about the collaboration of distinct ideas and improvements coming together”. Known as the Grasp of Change in Silicon Valley magazine’s sequence centered on Ladies in Tech, Innovation, and Sustainability, Ami is a fierce advocate for transformation, buyer expertise, dynamic imagining, and actively playing a primary function in providing back to the group.
22. Dana Sturdy, Group Chief Executive Officer at Sky – Dana grew to become the Team Main Govt of Sky in 2021. She has led transformation and development for a lot of of the world’s largest media and telecommunication organizations spanning a few continents. More than more than 20 several years, she has managed both cable and satellite firms and is identified for her track record for accelerating expansion. Dana’s determination to mentoring illuminates the route to the subsequent generation of leaders.
23. Sabine Pognon, Small business Advancement, TechSee – Our very possess BDR, Sabine evokes our staff every day with her constructive attitude and eagerness to obstacle herself and her teammates. Sabine was a short while ago acknowledged as a nominee for Gross sales Confidence’s Major 50 United kingdom SDR Supervisors of 2022.
We figure out these wonderful people, not just mainly because they are women of all ages but for their impressive increase to results and the leadership values they display to all of us.
Who else would you add to this checklist?