- Banana: Banana is the star of the cake. Need approximately four overripe bananas.
- Flour: You can use whole wheat flour, Pastry flour, or all-purpose flour.
- Baking soda and baking powder: Make sure that they are fresh
- Oil: You can use coconut oil, olive oil or melted butter.
- Nuts: Any crushed nuts can be used, like almond, cashews or pecans.
- Dry Fruits: Dry fruits add extra sweetness to the cake. You can use any dry fruits.
- Flavourings: You can add any flavours.
- Optional Ingredients: Chocolate flakes, coconut flakes and other ingredients can be delicious to the cake.
How to make:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius 350 degrees fahrenheit. Mash 4 medium overripe bananas with a fork to a consistency. The consistency should be without any chunks, so you can also use a blender. Add 1⁄4 cup of any neutral flavoured oil, ½ cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla to the mashed bananas and stir well. Oil mix with the mashed banana and the sugar dissolves completely. Sieve 1 1⁄2 cup of flour, ½ teaspoon of baking soda, ½ teaspoon of baking powder and a pinch of salt directly to the bowl. Fold the dry ingredients thoroughly into the wet ingredients. Add some water depends on the texture and quality of the wheat flour. Chop ten walnuts, then add and mix. You can also add raisins, cashew nuts or any nuts and dry fruits of your choice. Pour the butter into a greased rounded cake pan. Then bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. When cooled, slice and serve your Eggless banana cake. You can enjoy your tasty and delicious eggless banana cake.