Faveo is a feature-wealthy helpdesk option that will help enterprises in Ticket Administration, Adjust Management, Problem Management, & Asset Administration.
It is a website-based assist ticket process, effortless to use, and cost-productive ticket administration resolution for startups, SMEs, and enterprises. It will come loaded with an integrated time-assigned precedence ticket resolution and assistance method. All our prospects are assigned, focused account professionals. It allows your group continue to be organized and keep tabs on purchaser provider. It has also bought a created-in knowledgebase portal the place users can enable themselves to locate remedies and how-to guides for most of their queries.
Currently, we are mainly heading to find out:
- How does a helpdesk ticketing method get the job done?
- How do agents function in the Faveo Helpdesk?
- What do Groups and Departments do, and how do they vary?
So, enable us get commenced. Initially of all, enable me inform you about the basic features of a helpdesk ticketing technique. The subsequent are the 3 main capabilities of this:
- Seize all tickets from various channels/resources in one particular central site
- Send out reminders to involved agents to near/resolve tickets in a well timed manner
- Escalation to concerned men and women if tickets are not shut in a timely way.
A ticket and all the updates associated to its journey until it will get fixed are shared in between the client, who elevated the ticket, and the agent, who will help the client in receiving a resolution. All their conversation is logged on 1 frequent thread so that both events can refer back again to this thread at any point in time.
From in this article on, permit me wander you as a result of the Agents, Departments, and Teams in Faveo.
- Brokers: A helpdesk agent or a technician is a particular person who handles all the big responsibilities similar to a ticket. Some of them contain tickets assignment using tags, responses inside the SLA timeframe, ticket categorization, and so on.
- Departments: Departments are the Administrative service teams of the enterprise, established to manage the tickets. You can organize industry experts(Brokers) into various services teams(Departments). When you have distinct departments, it is simple to categorize and assign the tickets of your stop-end users to agents for resolving. Below, Admin is permitted to make, edit, delete and see the department facts.
- Groups: A team is a group of persons performing jointly on a specific assignment or procedure. The Teams module lets you make a staff and assign a single crew direct and numerous members to it.
So, this was a short about Brokers, Departments, and Staff and their accountability in diverse situations of working with the ticketing system. To know much more about how brokers operate in the Faveo Helpdesk, what Teams and Departments do, and how they vary?
Do be part of us on 26th October 2022 at 10 AM GMT. Our keynote speaker, Raghav Gupta, will present a webinar on the “Series of Faveo Studying Departments & Teams”. To extensively examine the obligations done by groups, departments, and brokers inside the Faveo Helpdesk, as very well as how these features vary.
This webinar is portion of the Faveo mastering series, which features you a improved comprehension & successful use of Faveo.
Sign-up for Free of charge: https://bit.ly/3CBguH7