It is rare to experience trouble logging into your Peacock account due to anything other than a few common issues.
- You are either using the wrong email address or password.
- Verify that your email address when signing up for a Peacocktv.com/tv account is still active.
- Your household has a cable TV subscription, but your accounts have not been connected. If you have Cox, Xfinity, or Spectrum as a client, you need to link your Peacock account with your cable TV service.
- You can sign in at PeacockTV account. In order to link your Peacock account to the cable TV provider’s account, you will be prompted to enter the cable TV provider’s login information, and then you will be prompted to link your Peacock account to the cable TV provider’s account.
- There is a problem with your Peacock password. If you forget it, you may need to reset your password; select I don’t know my password on the Peacock sign-in page. You can reset your password by entering your email address.
- There is no way you can find the email address associated with your Peacock.com/tv account. For your account inquiries and information about the newest television shows and movies, check your Peacock email account. Your spam folder deleted email and inbox are also possible places to look for Peacock’s welcome email.